DBZFAN 5 DBZFAN 5

ok

that was pretty good. I like the whole dbz thing but should have them bleed a little bit not just when the guy blew up.like th blood spurt from the knee to the face should continue to show blood on his face. I dont reely like the way u made the clothes but i cant judge u on that so i will have to say overall this movie is pretty good. U get a 4.

djchrispy responds:

Im going to work on my blood animations. I had a bunch of blood but it never ended up coming out the way i wanted it to. The next one will have blood, and plenty of it. Also, Chris, the human, would be more of the bleeder, while Rob wouldnt bleed as much. And seeing as how Rob got his fuckin ass kicked in this one, there wasnt much room for it. Actually im just making excuses i promoise their will be more blood in the next one. Thanks for the 4z0r!

Jug punch Jug punch

i have to say i am one of the people who..........

.........loved it. That was great. I never thought of punching boobs before but after watching that it makes me think how much they do look like something u could punch. I like this so much its goin in my favorites!!!!!!!!

The Portal The Portal

pretty good

How long is this movie? It took forever to load but it was worth it. I found 3 of the hidden things witch i think is all of them. I still am not the biggest fan of clocks but I have to give credit where credit is do. I hope to see TN5 soon since you said that you will make episodes more frequent this summer and i dont think you guyz have released a new one till now. O well, I guess I probably wouldnt watch it for awhile becuz I dont come here every day. I will watch for the sequal in about 6 months.

STAR WARS Gangsta Rap 2 STAR WARS Gangsta Rap 2

that was great

pretty funny shit man. Keep this shit up.

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

er.....

not that good. I was hoping for some amazing kinda movie as good as brutality. This sucks for the loading time it took.This took forever to load and it was like 30 seconds of movie time. That makes me mad.

Dark Blood (trailer) Dark Blood (trailer)

ok

I like the gun part but you should probably work on yer faces art work. I think this should be pretty good when its done, or at least i hope.

DBZ in a Nutshell 2 DBZ in a Nutshell 2

twas ok

Some parts were funy. I perfer the first one. This one just wasnt funny enough.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

kool

i found the episode on my second try and i found some pretty crazy stuff. that was pretty brilliant with the whole channel thing.

Jim The Cat- Driving Miss Jim The Cat- Driving Miss

great

I would like this alot better if the cats actually said the stuff instead of meowed. I guess that is cuz i am too lazy to read it. I still like this thou.

Jim the Cat- Abduction Jim the Cat- Abduction

hmmmm

that one was also funny yet disturbing. all of these should have been longer.