Rampage Rampage

nice

I got 108 kills and submitted it but i dont know if it worked becuase nothing happened after i clicked submit. I voted 1 higher then i would normally for sound becuz this has the white stripes-seven nation army. Whitch is a great song. Still waiting for it to do something. I dont think it will work. It did this before but that was when i first saw it get submitted and i guess i should have let it load at the beginning like last time just when i died it didnt show the skores till i clicked replay and then it was just a reel quick flash of them. Still waiting. Good game. Long review.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

this game rules

This game rules. It should have a way better skore then it does have. Its alot better then the game where u lift up a stupid stick figure and drag it away and drop it. This atleast has a whole bunch of different guns and beating objects. The guy before me was rite about the link. It doesnt work. That kinda makes me mad but this game is awesome none the less.

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

ok

it was ok but i beat it pretty fast.I beat it on my first try. It will hopefully have a harder diffulculty in yer full game. The power ups sound like it will make the game better.overall it should be pretty good.

Spy Vs Spy Fighting fixed Spy Vs Spy Fighting fixed

hmmmmmmmmm

that was kinda horrible but you guyz have defiently improved with yer recent submissions.

Earth Rock Hunter Earth Rock Hunter

nice

i like this game. I like the upgrade stuff. I got to the big machien but i went too far forward and killed my self. I like being able to chose mouse or keyboard. I like changing weapons. I just like the game. It could use some graphics work like more of an expolosion when getting hit by the shit. I would have add like 1 second of time after getting hit where you cant get hit. Overall thou it was a good game.p.s. I raised the skore i was goin to give it from an 8 to a 9 just cuz it sounds like yer having a bad time.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

hm....

Well, I like being able to save but the songs are very badly linked. Its pretty hard to win races but i like that. I like the lots of cars to chose from but i dont reely like the details u can put on it. I think you should start out with more money. Overall i think its ok not the greatest but ok.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

good

I liked this game. I do wish it had something like a character selection. That would be kool. I looked through some of yer other reviews and alot were bad but I think this is just as good as beebo sfa. Need more time in the game and make it easier to get socko.I found one easter egg but then it was too hard to read the text but i think it had a t,m,7, and another nuber or letter. Make it so you can play again after looking at the credits. I dont know y i am typing all this its not like yer goin to read it.

DragRacer DragRacer

ok

Well you need to work on the raceing backgrounds cuz they suck. You need to fix the sound of the car cuz you can hear it repeating. Besides those two things this game is good. You give it some unlockable stuff so once you have beaten the last car you can still unlock stuff.

Guess the word 1 Guess the word 1

could have been better

u should have added more words and some sound. You have alot of potential in this game. Just should have had more words n stuff.

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

ok

this was ok but i wish you would be able to actually race the car u design. Then this defintly would have gotten a 10 from me.